Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scrappy snow days

Super simple but so cute. Shelby got to leave her mark at her old school before we moved.

Used the sketch from here www.sketchythursdays.blogspot.com This is Shelby & her then boyfriend and her with one of her close friends.


I love this lo and how many pics I got on 1 page. Also used my ticket stub.




Sketch 5 from here www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com Shelby aher friends on her last day.nd


This is the sketch from www.twistedsketches.com the twist was animals. Love this pp.







I used the sketch from here http://http://www.mariska-hofmann.blogspot.com/ I really love this!
Thanks for playing Gina! I had a blast!



5 comments:

  1. I had a good time too. I just wish I had done more. I did work after you left. So i did two more!! not even close to what you did.

    I love every single layout!! My fave is the one with the ribbon( first one). I need to go to those thrusday sketches super cute!
    I love your boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! Your Los are beautiful! What a lovely card with the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches! Do love your take, that paper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that squirrel paper. So cute!!
    Thanks for playing along at Twisted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, you have been busy! I am so jealous :) wonderful job on all your latest pages! At least snow days are good for something :) awesome take on the Twisted sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete