Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another scrappy week-end

This is for a challenege at http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ The challeneg was to use a comic. I copied a page out of a Garfield book and cut it out. So describes my cat. LOL

This is for http://www.twistedsketches.com/. The twist is touch. So I have velvet brads and the pp has glitter that is rough in spots.
This sketch is from www.letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com This is me & my girls with my grandma.

It has rained all week-end and put me in the scrappy mood. I have my last week of class coming up and cramming for a final. So scrapping may take a back burner for awhile. I miss Gina! Hopefully we can get a lot of scrappin in when I am on break!
Have a great week!!



2 comments:

  1. i was gone all weekend. I did not do one scrappy thing --: ( I did get to spend time with my mom. I also visited my ils.

    Great great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages...thanks for playing along with us at SOTB :)

    ReplyDelete