Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scrappy goodness

So I decided that next week-end will me all scrappy all the time before school starts for me. So I ordered from A cherry on top, http://www.acherryontop.com/. I bought some of their new stuff from CHA & of course HAD to have new Thickers.

Today is my kids last day before school starts. I have 2 extra daycare kids today. We are gonna head to the park in a bit. I have laundry going & the house is clean! OH! I have to go grab my camera & charge the batteries. I MUST have first day of school pics.

Gina~ check your YIM. I sent you a couple links of must haves! :D Oh and I bought more new zoo pp. ROFL

2 comments:

  1. ok---i will check .
    Have fun at the park. I am so jealous you got to spend some money on scrappy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me the links too. I love reading your blog. Have fun at the concert.

    ReplyDelete