Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another day closer












We are another day closer to our move date. I can't believe it's all happening so fast. We checked out the new schools for the girls yesterday. Everyone was super nice but I am so nervous. I moved all the time when I was a kid & went to at least 2 new schools per grade. I always remember having friends & I was so shy & quiet. My kids are not so they will be ok,right? Anyway I made an album for one of my daycare parents so here are the pages. I got it done today and am giving it to her tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. She is going to love the book. You did an awesome job!
    I moved a lot when I was a kid too. I hope everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina. I can't wait to give it to her. The album I got for it is Noah's Ark. So cute!

    ReplyDelete