Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 3 of not working

This is for one of the parents I did daycare for. This picture is her daughter the first time she had to stand in the corner. It was the day sitting on the couch in time out no longer worked. :( I used the sketch from here www.pagemaps.com/blog.php
This is for one of my favorite blogs http://a-true-friend.blogspot.com Sorry about the no cropping. My husband added stuff to my computer & now I can't figure out how to edit the pics.

Of course that doesn't include the week-end. Today wasn't bad. I got some homework done & housework. I had friends stop by & visit too. I am about to work ahead in math so I have longer to study for my final. I can't believe the semester is almost over. I did a couple los Sunday so I thought I better post them before the challenges were changed.




4 comments:

  1. My cat sits at the computer like that too! Fab page; really cute photos- thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    Lori @ATF

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat likes to sit on my laptop given half a chance! :D Lovely LO; adorable photo of your cats. Thanks for playing along with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pages!! love the corner one that is too funny you took a pic.

    Cute kitty pics ---as always--:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO of you & your 4 legged friends! Love your take on the challenge! =)

    ReplyDelete