Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday goings on


Gina gave me a link to a site I have fallen in love with. I did both these los from their sketches. http://www.twistedsketches.com/




I have the best hubby & he has started making me an office for my scrappy stuff & for homework. I love it. Yesterday he & I spent the day together. I took my anatomy midterm. BLAH! Then we went shopping & lookin at stuff. Fun! Last night was also Shelby's last volleyball game for 8th grade. I love watching her play and will miss it. I am excited for high school volleyball & a new coach though. Tonight for a bit I am going to my friend Tracey's to help make her son's banner for senior night. She has the best boys ever! They could teach a lot of teenage boys a few things.



3 comments:

  1. cute cute cute lo ---I really like all the goodies you got at Target.

    I see you used the paper from our big shopping spree---:)
    Your room is starting to take shape. Love the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts.

    Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found the sketch blog and created together with us! I love the colors on each of them and the fun details! And good luck with buidling your new room!

    ReplyDelete