Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another week-end down

I am making an album for one of my daycare moms for Christmas. So this is a page for it. Can't believe I am showing everyone me dressed up. HA! Anyway I did the challenge for twisted sketches. http://www.twistedsketches.com/2009/11/twisted-sketch-024.html
This is my kitten Dexter or as we call her itty bitty. She was sleeping in my dog's bowl. I did this challenge for Scrap Outside the Box. http://scrapoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/

I just can't get over how fast the week-ends go. Wonder if it will stay like that after I am done working? Well I tried to scrap this week-end with Gina & I just couldn't get as much done as I wanted. Sorry Gina. I swear things will calm down. I did get 2 los down so here they are. Hope everyone has a great week & a Happy Thanksgiving!




4 comments:

  1. way cute Jami!!! Thanks for sharing! So much fun!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kitty pic is the cutest thing ever!!! What a cute memory to have.

    Love love that paper you colored--cute pic of you all dressed in a pumpkin outfit-:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rad layouts here missy - love how you used the soda can tops fornthe photo corners. Thanks for playing with us!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  4. tfs your layouts...love to see your take on the twisted sketches layout!

    ReplyDelete