Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday again

Why do the week-ends seem to go so fast? Today Shelby had a cheer clinic then Bren went to a party. This evening we packed more stuff to take to the new house. I can't believe the time is coming so quickly to move. I only have 8 days of work left. I need a break but I am going to miss this kids so much. Well I think I will order some goodies from snapfish. You can get canvas prints on there now. I want one so bad of one of the wolf pics I took a couple years ago. They also have notebooks you can put pictures on. I may get Shelby & Hannah one. They are gonna miss each other so much when we move! Good night for now!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you just told me you were moving. Days do seem to fly by too fast. Dave bought me the cord I needed for my laptop it should be here a four to six days. I miss my computer.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete